Monday, January 6, 2014

Top 10 products of 2013

Hi! I don't know how I managed to narrow down my top 10 picks for 2013 but here it is..

10. Maybelline Rocket Mascara


It's super black, affordable, clump free and easy to remove :D

9. Real Technique Expert Face Brush


Favourite brush to apply liquid foundation. Seriously, u guys need to get thisss!

8. Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery BB Sunblock SPF50 in Nude


Not a fan of heavy sunblock, so my friends suggested this. Totally designed for me! haha. The watery texture is so soft and light to the skin and I would  buy in the clear version so I can wear this on my hands too. 

7. Maybelline Crayon Brow pencil in Brown


I have tried sooo many different brow pencil, but I keep going back to this one. 

6. Maybelline Eyestudio Lasting Drama Gel Liner in Black


Had this for quite a long time, and believe me it doesn't dried out yet! Affordable and super black. Love it!

5. Urban Decay Naked Palette 


Wanted this for soo long, I finally get it on my birthday last year. Totally worth every penny! My favourite shadows are virgin, sidecar, buck, smog and darkhorse.

4. NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams


Couldn't decide which one is my fav because I love them all equally! I only got three shades from the range, From left: Antwerp, Stockholm and San Paolo. Wear it sheer or opaque, it is totally versatile. (And smells nice too!)

3. Urban Decay Naked Skin 


When many chose Revlon Colorstay as their top foundie for 2013, I chose this one simply because.. It feels light on my skin and the finish look is natural and doesn't look (and feel) too heavy. But the lasting power is not so great compared to colorstay. It does wear off on my face especially on my nose area (tend to get really oily there) after several hours. 

2. Bioderma Makeup Remover solution (I hope this is right as I couldn't understand the french on the lable >.<)


Remove makeups like magic. haha. Thank you wiida for this baby. Totally in love and will get serious problem to restock it because we can't get it easily here in Malaysia :( 

1. MUA Pro-Brow Ultimate Eyebrow Kit 


Got this baby end of 2012, and I wore this every single day. yes, every single day. And I still got some left. Creamy and so pigmented and affordable too! Definitely will buy again. 


Products that almost be listed are:
1. Revlon Colorstay Foundation
2. Benefit Porefessional 
3. MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in soft & gentle
4. MAC extra dimension eye shadow in Zestful
5. Maybelline Hypersharp Liner
6. Maybelline Color Tattoo
7. Wet n Wild Megalast Color in 905D Smokin Hot Pink
8. MAC pro longwear lipcreme in Endless Drama
9. Nivea Lip Butter in Vanilla & Macadamia Kiss
10. Maybelline Pure Concealer Mineral Healthy Natural Concealer

Some of my favourite Brushes throughout 2013
1. Sigma E35 Tapered Blending for eyeshadow blending
2. Coastal Scent BR-C-S18 Medium Synthetic Angle Liner for eyebrow
3. Sigma F40 Large Angle Contour for blush
4. Real Technique Multi Task Brush for powder

That's all. 
Thanks for reading. 
May 2014 brings joy and happiness to you pretty girls :D

5 comments:

Aida Jelita said...

owwwhhhhh i want to have rocket mascara so badly

wiida said...

All of your favorites are mine. I doesn't include Bioderma because lupa nak tgkp gmbr then malas nak tgkp gmbr lagi. hahaha.

Sabrina Tajudin said...

I have not tried the rocket mascara lagi! lame me. ramai cakap best. need to try that asap!

http://www.sabrinatajudin.com

si dunat said...

try lah rocket! haha tak menyesal punye.

yayafarisha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com