Monday, December 30, 2013

Makeup Wishlist

2013 will be ending soon and will make way for 2014. I recently just got the courage to get serious in makeup service and starting to receive bookings for various event such as dinner, photoshoot, engagement and wedding. So I hope 2014 will bring more experience for me in this field as I want to learn more and practice more so the skills can be improved.

As I am a newbie in this MUA thingy.. my kit is not that great. Yeah I got quite a large number of makeups to be used for myself.. but it is not enough for to be used on various types of people. The clients/customers will not have the same skin condition as I have, and the skin colour is not going to be the same as I am, nor the sensitivity towards the products will also be different. So, I need more makeup! hahaha.

This is my wishlist and I really hope I can save up some money for these.

1. NARS Sheer Glow Foundation

2. MAC Prolongwear Concealer

3. MAC Concealer Palette 

4. MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural

5. Makeup Forever HD Foundation 

6. Makeup Forever HD Translucent Powder 

7. Benefit Porefessional (full size, because I have the mini one, courtesy of Wiida. Thanks Yda totally loving it!)

8. Laura Mercier Foundation Primer - Radiance 

9. MAC Blush in Pink Swoon and Melba 

10. MAC Eye Shadow Palette (Of course building it a little at time, I really wanted to own one >.<) Desired shadows: Charcoal Brown, Sketch, Swiss Chocolate, Woodwinked, Coppering and All That Glitters)

11. Benefit Gimme Brow 
\

huhu. I hope I can keep building my kit with these stuffs from time to time. Okay. ikat perut! hmmpphhh! 













1 comments:

Princesa3290 said...

i tested the benefit maskara too! And i love it! in my list too! ;p

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com