Sunday, April 28, 2013

Review: L'Occitane En Provence Shea Hand Cream

Hi!
In this entry I will talk about my impression on the L'Occitane En Provence Shea hand cream. I recently got a 10ml sample from L'Occitane Malaysia after registering myself on their site. A month later, i got an email from them to pick up my hand cream in MidValley. I'm so excited and went there to pick it. I decided to try it on first before i do a review.


L'Occitane claims that this is a bestseller product. 


I redeemed my free sample at this lovely booth in Mid Valley. 


The actual size of the sample tube. 

L'Occitane Shea Hand Cream
"A super smoothing and best-selling synergy of 20% Shea Butter, honey and sweet almond extract, blended with the light and alluring aromas of jasmine and ylang-ylang essences. Texturally pleasing balm glides on and absorbs to help heal and protect dry or dehydrated skin. Anti-oxidizing vitamin E helps nourish. Invites even the most hard-working hands to a fresh beginning" source

My impression:
1. It does smoothes and soften my skin.
2. I sat in classes for quite a long time where my skin exposed to dried air-conditioned air. This cream prevent my hand to feel drier.
3. I love the scent. It smell like pink johnsons n johnsons baby lotion. It's pleasant and delicate.
4. It absorbs around 60 seconds after applied. (note that i got sweaty palms all the time so it may take longer on me)
5. It really does the job. So thumbs up!
6. Plus! I noticed that after applying it, my hand felt refreshed and cold (in a good way).

 The full size of this hand cream is 150ml and it also available in travel size 30ml.

Hope that this review might help!

Till then, tata!

Love,
Pink Marshmallow



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com