Saturday, November 2, 2013

Makeup Photoshoot: Colourful Eyes and Candy Lips

Few weeks ago, my friend wiida ask me to join her for a makeup photoshoot. It was held at Putrajaya and the photographer is mr. fadhli. We had a splendid time that day and it was fun! Here are some shots.




 These two (top and bottom pictures) are my favourites! I really adored his work, the shots are amazing. I also think that as a photographer, he knew what he wants and he will give direction on how to pose and move to get that perfect moments/shots.



Aiyyyarrrkkk! the candy beads on my lips cair already! hahahha. Thanks for the amazing experience Wiida and Mr. Fadhli. Totally enjoyed it! and I love you girl! Muahhh <3

The rest of the photoshoot photos are uploaded in Fadhli Anas: Makeup Portraiture do check this out! :)

If you're looking for a photographer for your special day, u can visitt his website Fadhli Anas for more info. I personally love his artworks. I bet you will too! :)

*Disclaimer: I do not own the copyrights to any of these pictures. Source of the pictures is Fadhlianas.

p/s: Believe it we did our makeups in the car! hahahaha boleh lah kannn ;B

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com